Shillong: The Deputy Commissioner (Supply), West Jaintia Hills District has informed the public and consumers having any complaint or grievance with regards to PDS can logged or file their complaint through the PDS Grievance Redressal Mechanism on toll free Number 1967 or 1800-345-3670 and whatsapp number-9402327737. Complaints can also be logged online via Meghalaya Public Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System (MEGPGRAMS) website at Megpgrams.gov.in. Further the citizens can also visit the Department website at http://megfesca.gov.in. For the welfare of the consumers in the State, consumer Dispute Redressal Mechanism is in place, consumers can lodged their complaint or know more about their rights by contacting toll free Number 1800-345-3687 or logged in at ww.meghalayaconsumerhelpline.org. Complaints can also be mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This has been stated in a press release.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats