Itanagar: The admit cards for the Arunachal Pradesh Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination has been released by the Staff Selection Board of Arunachal Pradesh.
The admit cards will be available for download on the APSSB portal from September 21 to October 2, 2021.
To download the admit cards, the candidates will have to log in by entering their credentials on the APSSB portal at apssb.nic.in.
For a direct link to the APSSB portal, click here.
The candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before reaching the examination venue to avoid any inconvenience.
The instructions for the candidates appearing in the examination are given below:
1. Your admission to the Exam is provisional. Before appearing for the Exam, you should strictly ensure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria stipulated by the Board in all respects. The mere fact that the admit card has been issued to you does not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Board or that the entries made by you in your online application for test have been accepted by the Board as true and correct. You may please note that the Board will take up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualifications, experience and category (i.e. Scheduled Tribe/PWD etc.) with reference to original documents at the time of document verification for those candidates who qualify the written examination. You may therefore please note that if at any stage, it is found that you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria as given in the Board's Advertisement, or the information furnished by you in the application is incorrect, your candidature is liable to be cancelled forthwith, with such further action as the Board would deem necessary.
2. You should ascertain exact location of the venue well in advance of the date of Exam.
3. The Gates to the Exam Venue will open at 07:00am and close at 09:30 am for entry. The applicant should be seated in his/her respective rooms/seats by 09:30 am positively. Biometric details of the candidate will be captured before entry and therefore you must reach the venue of Exam by the time mentioned in the admit card. Nobody shall be permitted to enter the Exam Hall after the Gates have been closed. The Board will not be responsible for any delay or disruption in transport.
4. Candidates with even-ending roll numbers are directed to come between 07.00-08.00 AM and those with odd-ending roll numbers are directed to come between 08.00-09.00 AM to avoid crowding at biometric and frisking counters.
5. Candidates will not be permitted to take the Question Paper out of Examination Hall before completion of the entire exam period of 3hrs.
6. Candidates appearing for the Exam are not permitted to leave the Examination Hall before completion of exam period.
7. Resorting to any unfair means will render rejection of your candidature and debarment, either permanently or for a specific period.
8. List of Prohibited items inside the examination centre: Mobile Phone, Electronic Gadgets, Calculator, Smartwatch/wristwatch, Pen, Gutka, Pan Masala, Cigarette, Matchbox and any other stationery and objectionable items.
9. Candidates must preserve this admit card and will be required to bring it at the time of Document verification.
10. Any discrepancy in the admit card should be reported to the Secretary-cum-Controller of Examination on or before 02-10-2021 through email, telephone or by visiting Office of APSSB.
11. Wearing of mask is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask will not be allowed entry into the venue.
12. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
13. Candidates may carry his/her own hand sanitiser (small size) in transparent bottle.
14. Candidate to follow social distancing norms at all the times inside and outside the venue during the examination.
The Arunachal Pradesh Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination will be conducted on October 3, 2021.