Guwahati: The Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has issued a revised and consolidated directive today again for both rural and urban areas which will remain in force w.e.f 5 AM, August 10, 2021, until further orders.
The salient features of today's order are as follows:
1. As the positivity rate has improved in the State, the partial curfew time will be from 6 PM to 5 AM across the State.
2. Accordingly, all workplaces, business/commercial establishments, Dine-in Restaurants, hotels, resorts, Dhabas, and other eateries, the takeaway of food items from restaurants/dhabas and other eateries, opening of Sale counters, showrooms, etc. of cold storages and warehouses, shops dealing with groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy and milk booths, animal fodder will be up to 5 PM across the State.
3. All inter-district passenger transport services and movement of people to and from other districts shall remain suspended. However, the movement of goods shall continue.
4. All Public transport authorities shall enforce COVID-19 appropriate behavior and seating inside the vehicles, carriers, containers, etc.
5. Public gathering is allowed up to 10 persons for marriage or funeral programme.
6. Wearing of face mask is compulsory in all public places.
7. Excise authority will take strong action against illegal production and sale of country liquor in all the districts.
8. Further, restrictions on inter-district passenger transport services and movement of people to and from other districts, need based conduct of offline classes in some premier institutions, graded re-opening of religious places and state protected monuments & sites, etc. will be comprehensively reviewed depending on the progression of reduction in caseload.
9. Other restrictions including the odd-even formula for plying of vehicles, declaration of containment zones, etc., and exemptions as notified in the order of August 2, 2021, shall continue to remain in force except those specifically modified by this order.