GUWAHATI: The government-based CoWin platform to register for COVID-19 vaccination is happening all around the country. People are taking their vaccinations as well as some people have complaint that they have received the wrong details on their COVID vaccine certificates. Immediate corrections need to be done so that the beneficiaries can get the correct COVID vaccination certificates.
Here are the steps to correct your COVID vaccination certificates:
Utility to allow certification in certificates:
• Log on to selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
• You should enter your mobile number followed by OTP
• Access the details of beneficiaries registered with your mobile number
• Towards the top right section, beneficiaries can view the option of 'raise issue'
• Beneficiaries can click on 'raise issue'
• Navigate to Certificate Correction screen
• Select the beneficiary from the drop down
• One time correction can be done in Name, Year of Birth, and Gender
It is to be noted that the changes can be made by citizens themselves, which are their Name, Year of Birth, Gender, and Photo ID number of the existing ID.
Also, changes can be requested only in any of the two fields out of the four above-mentioned information, which are - Name, Year of Birth, Gender, and Photo ID number of the existing ID.
Keep in mind that these changes are allowed only once. Once updates, the old certificate will be deleted and it will not be possible to reverse the changes.
After that, you can download your COVID vaccine certificate in the form of a pdf file. If you have not received your medical certificate for the COVID vaccine yet, you can download it. And you have not got your first jab of vaccine yet, do get it as Assam COVID situation is still not decreasing. NHM Assam urges everyone to take their vaccinations as soon as possible.
Also Read: 3 lakh of COVID vaccine doses reach Assam