Notice Inviting Quotations
Quotations of rates in sealed cover affixing Court fee stamp of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees eight and Paise twenty five) only are invited from intending Printing Presses for Printing of Photo Electoral Rolls in connection with ensuing TAC Election-2020. Such Printing Presses should fulfil the following terms and conditions:
1) The Printing Press should be registered with Printing & Stationery Department, Govt. of Assam. (supported by copy of valid Registration)
2) Attested copies of records /documents relating to Registration of PAN, up-to-date income tax clearance certificate, Trade Licence and GST IN etc. should be furnished. Quotation submitted without attested copies of the certificates will be rejected.
3) Records/documents in support of experience of Election related printing works etc. (if any) to be furnished.
4) Rate(s) should be inclusive of all taxes admissible taxes like GST/ Income Tax as applicable will be deducted at source from the bill amount.
5) Rates /quotations for printing of Electoral Rolls, should include cost of Paper.
6) Electoral Roll will have to be printed polling station wise. Electoral Rolls will be printed on both sides of the piece of paper.
7) If a firm fails to complete the printing works within the stipulated time, the work order will immediately be withdrawn from the concerned firm.
8) Rates once accepted will be treated as final and no alteration or modification will be entertained for any reason whatsoever and it will remain valid until next quotation is called for.
9) Authority is not bound to accept the lowest rate or any quotation and reserves the right to accept/reject any quotation without notice and assigning any reasons thereof.
10) Rate should be quoted as per following proformas:
A. For printing of Electoral Rolls (fincluding supply of Paper):
Rates in Rs. (Both in figure and words)
including composing of Photo E/Roll
Pdf E/Roll printing without composing
|20 Sets||40 Sets||20 Sets||40 Sets|
Pages containing 25-50 names
Pages containing less than 25 names
Printing Presses fulfilling the above terms and conditions will submit their quotations in sealed cover to the undersigned by 2:00 PM of 30/09/2020.