NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders eventually to be drawn in F-2 form affixing not refundable court Fee Stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight and paise twenty five) only and with a validity period of 180 (One hundred and eighty) days are invited from the registered Contractors of APWD Bldg. for the work as detailed below and will be issued in the Office of the undersigned from 14/10/2020 to 15/10/2020 and received from 16/l0/2020 to 20/l0/2020 upto 14.00 hours 20/10/2020 will be opened on the same date at 2.30 pm in the office of the undersigned.
|Gr No||Name of Work||Approx value of work|
Bis security (in Rs) (Bank
Cost of document IPO/DD/Banker cheque
Time of completion
Eligibility of contractors
(For Gen. category)
Repairing and renovation of the inside and outside drains along the septic tanks for Qtr. Type VH(M) of 1, 2, 3 and 4 at Capital Complex, Dispur, Ghy-6
Repairing and renovation of the inside and outside drains along the septic tanks for Qtr. Type VH(M) of 5, 6, 7 and 8 at Capital Complex, Dispur, Ghy-6
- Details particulars and tender papers will be issued to the eligible contractors or their authorised agents with attested signature in application from 14/10/020 to 15/10/2020 up to 2.00 pm.
- IPO and bid security must be payable in favour of the "The Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6".
- Contractor must have prequalification documents having similar nature of works executed for last 3 (Three) years.
- The Contractor will have to submit upto date registration certificate for the year 2010-20, GST, Labour Licence, EPF, Partnership deed/Power of attorney in case of Proprietorship firm duly attested by Govt. Gazetted Officer.
- If for any reason last date of receiving or issuing tender paper is a declared holiday/Bandh, tender will reecived and opened on the next worknig day.
- The undersigned will be the sole authority to cancel or accept any tender without showing any reason.
- The short NIT will be a part of the contract agreement.
- Other details can be seen in the tender document..
Executive Engineer, PWD,
PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6