About Nalbari Commerce College, Assam
Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari, Assam, is a premier coeducational institution of higher education in commerce. Experiencing the absence and realizing the urgent need of such an institution, a good number of people representing different walks of lives comprising educationists and intellectuals, social workers, thinkers, businessmen had made a drive to establish Nalbari Commerce College. gate_imgThe pioneering zeal and endeavor of those learned persons gave birth to the college on 16 July 1979, which is located in the Southern part of the District Head Quarter, Nalbari. This temple of higher education in commerce blesses hundreds of aspirants in building up their careers in the specific discipline and converting them from men to human resource in true sense. At this juncture we offer sincere gratitude to the nobilities whose far-sighted blooms today and commits an unending journey of imparting and acquiring education in commerce. While mentioning some of the personalities of pre-inception period of Nalbari Commerce College, among others late Dr. Nripendra Malla Buzarbaruah, first President of Preparatory Committee for promoting the college, late Trailokya Nath Goswami, renowned literature and the first Principal, Sri Pramode Chandra Chakrabarty and Dr. Chandra Kanta Talukdar, Joint Secretaries, Sri Ramani Barman, the then Minister of State for Education, Assam etc. deserve important mention. As a parted, the sincere effort of Dr. Bhumidhar Barman, the then Education Minister receives significant mention for getting the college brought under Grants –in-Aid System of Government of Assam in April 1992.
Nalbari Commerce College Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Principal. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari, Assam job vacancy 2021.
Nalbari Commerce College Assam Job Recruitment Notification 2021:
Nalbari Commerce College Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Principal. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Nalbari Commerce College Assam Job Openings
About Nalbari Commerce College Assam Jobs
No. of Posts
Upper age limit of 55 years as per prescribed rules.
20th December 2021
Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand) only
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Principal Vacancy:
1) A Master Degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed.
2) A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
3) Professor/Associate Professor with a total experience of 15 (fifteen) years of Teaching/Research/Administration in universities/colleges and other institutions of higher education.
4) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on PBA in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Professor in colleges.
5) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master Degree Level for SC/ST/Differently Abled (Physically and Visually) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record.
6) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991 .
7) Upper age limit of 55 years as per prescribed rules.
8) A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals.
9) A minimum of 110 research score as per Appendix-II at Table-2.
10) Employees of Govt./Provincialized colleges shall have to apply through proper channel.
11) The term of Principal will be of 5 years
How To Apply for Nalbari Commerce College Assam Job Openings:
- Candidates can send their applications in the prescribed proforma issued by the Director of Higher Education, Assam and sent/submitted through Registered Post to the President, Governing Body, Nalbari Commerce College, PO: Chowkbazar, Dist.: Nalbari, State: Assam, PIN: 781334 with a Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand) only (Non-refundable) in favour of the Principal i/c cum Secretary, Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari payable at Nalbari.
- Those applicants who applied for the post of regular principal in response to earlier advertisement published in the Assam Tribune dated 25th June, 2019 will have to apply in fresh if they are eligible as per terms and conditions of the present advertisement and they will have to pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Applicants who applied for the post of Principal in response to our earlier advertisement No.CD/SV/RL000474/ 1 published in the Assam Tribune dtd. 3rd Nov, 2021 need not apply again
- The last date of receipt of applications is up till 4 PM of 20th December 2021
Selection Procedure for Principal Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
Disclaimer: Provided by The Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari, Assam, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc