Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released latest job notification for the recruitment of 18 Assistant Engineer (Civil) jobs in Arunachal. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on APPSC job vacancy 2021.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Itanagar Job Notification 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released employment news notification for the recruitment 18 posts of "Assistant Engineer (Civil)" Vacancy under the Departments of Hydro Power Development, Public Works Department, PHE & Water Supply and Water Resources Department (WRD) Govt of Arunachal Pradesh. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Job Opening
About Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No. of Posts
The applicant must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age as on 11/06/2021.
Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500/- per month) plus other allowances as admissible.
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
For APST candidates: Rs.100/-
For Other candidates: Rs.150/-
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Vacancy:
- The applicants must possess a Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Bachelor of Technology in Civil from a recognized University.
- However, one who have appeared or appearing in the final semester examination shall also be eligible to apply subject to production of original certificate/Marl sheet at the time of viva-voce/interview.
How to Apply for APPSC Job Opening 2021:
- Before filling up the Online Application form for the post, applicants must mandatorily register themselves with the Commission, through the facility of 'One Time Registration (OTR)' available on the Commission's website www.appsc.gov.in.
- The applicant must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age as on 11/06/2021.
- However the upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time in respect of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe, Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Employees and PwD candidates.
Examination Fee: The fee is non refundable
- For APST candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Other candidates: Rs.150/-
Selection Procedure for Assistant Engineer Job Vacancy:
- The eligible candidate will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects followed by viva voce.
(i) General English: 100 marks
(ii) General Knowledge: 100 marks
(iii) Technical Paper: 200 marks
(iv) Viva-voce: 50 marks
- For qualifying in the written examination, a candidate must secure a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and an aggregate total of minimum 45% marks.
- From amongst the candidates qualified in the Written Examination, the Commission will invite for the Viva Voce, numbers equal to three times the advertised posts, as per merit.
- In case there are a large number of applicants, the Commission may conduct in Initial Recruitment Test (OMR Based Objective Type) on Technical Subject, to limit the number of candidates for the Written Examination to 12 times the advertised posts.
- Applicants must give her/his preference of departments while filling up the application form.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.