About Punjab National Bank:
Punjab National Bank, abbreviated as PNB, is an Indian nationalised bank. Headquartered at New Delhi, India, it is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, government of India. The bank was founded in May 1894 and is the second largest government-owned bank in India, both in terms of its business volumes and its network. The bank has over 180 million customers, 12,248 branches, and 13,000+ ATMs.
PNB has a banking subsidiary in the UK (PNB International Bank, with seven branches in the UK), as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai, and Kabul. It has representative offices in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Shanghai (China), Oslo (Norway), and Sydney (Australia). In Bhutan, it owns 51% of Druk PNB Bank, which has five branches. In Nepal, PNB owns 20% of Everest Bank, which has 50 branches. PNB also owns 41.64% of JSC (SB) PNB Bank in Kazakhstan, which has four branches.
Punjab National Bank invites applications from eligible (Ex-Serviceman) candidates for recruitment of Armed Guard in subordinate cadre in Punjab National Bank for their Currency Chests/ Branches at the East Khasi Hills and West Jaintia Hills districts in the state of Meghalaya. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Punjab National Bank job vacancy 2021.
Punjab National Bank Job Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited from eligible (Ex-Serviceman) candidates for recruitment of Armed Guard in subordinate cadre in Punjab National Bank for their Currency Chests/ Branches at the East Khasi Hills and West Jaintia Hills districts in the state of Meghalaya. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Punjab National Bank Job Openings
About Punjab National Bank Jobs
No. Of Posts
District wise vacancy list
1. East Khasi Hills: 1 [General]
2. West Jaintia Hills: 1 [General]
Minimum 18 and Max mum 45 years (after considering all relaxations) as on 01.07.2021.
Pay Structure Rs. 14500 – 28145 along with other allowances as per bank's guidelines.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Armed Guard Vacancy:
- Passed X Standard or its equivalent and not studied beyond XII standard with basic readingi/writing knowledge in English.
- Minimum Service required: 15 years
- Medical Category as per Discharge Book: SHAPE-I
- Rank: Substantive Naik/ Havildar
- Character: Exemplary
- Medical Certificate from Govt. Hospital or from bank's authorized doctor on the format to be submitted by the candidates at the time of physical Test.
Domicile:- The eligible candidates should be the domicile of that district for which vacancies have been notified/published. Proof of permanent residence or registration with District Employment Exchange as a proof of domicile.
How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Job Openings:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in sealed cover, along with complete Bio-Data, copy of Pass certificate & Mark sheets of class X and XII standard or its equivalent, Age proof (Birth Certificate), Address proof, Domicile Certificate, Mobile No (mendatory), PAN Card, Employment Exchange Card/ Zilla Sainik card, ST/SC/OBC/EWS Cerificate if any, Two recent passport size colour photo, Discharge Book issued at the time of release from Armed Force may be sent to "The Chief Manager-HR" Punjab National Bank, Zonal Office, Hem Baruah Road, Pan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam -781001″, through Speed Post/Registered Post only.
- The last Date of receiving applications is 13.12.2021 on 5.00 PM.
- On the envelope it should be clearly mentioned as – Application for the post of Armed Guard with District Name.
Selection Procedure for Armed Guard Vacancy:
Past records of the Ex-Servicemen as well as Physical Test will be conducted by bank and basic reading/writing knowledge in English.
Disclaimer: Provided by Punjab National Bank, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced etc.