Indoor plants are great for beautifying the ambiance of your room. It basically adds that natural and organic touch to the atmosphere of your home. Doesn't it sound refreshing and cheerful? You just need to find the right space to accommodate those beautiful small plants. Take your time and just think about how and which space of your room will better be suited to plant indoor plants. Additionally, not all plants are suitable to be planted inside your home. A fine idea and knowledge about it will help you decide the correct choice of plants for your home.
Well, this article is going to help you know and have an idea about some best indoor plants for your home.
Some best indoor plants for a beautiful home:
• Calatheas: Calatheas are very beautiful having bouncy graphic strip leaves and are available in various colors. This plant is also referred to as the zebra plant.
• Pothos: Pothos has the ability to detoxify the air and helps in purification. So it is the best option for indoor planting. They are also in various colors and referred to as devil's ivy.
• Chinese evergreen: It is the best option as a low light indoor plant. It can do well without sunlight. It is quite flexible.
• Bonsai tree: Bonsai is great for a home with little space. It gives your home a dramatic sense of elegance. They thrive in a lot of sunlight. It is a great option who is seeking tall indoor plants.
• Mini cactus: If you are not a green-thumbed person but are looking for plants that can add extra color to your room then just go for cute mini cactus. It doesn't need water.
• Cast iron plants: This plant is a stronger and durable indoor plant for your home. It can survive in any condition like poor lighting, low water, and poor soil. This is the best option for plants with big leaves.
• Aloe vera: Aloe vera has its own several benefits. This plant can grow easily without sunlight and water. It would be more suitable in your bathroom space.
• Lucky bamboo: Lucky bamboo provides your home with a vibrating and elegant touch. It prefers to grow straight into the water and can grow in low light so you can place it in fact anywhere in your house depending on your taste.
• Paddle plant: Paddle plants have round leaves which are quite different from any usual plants. They don't need enough water and can adjust to any kind of light.
• Chinese money plant: Chinese money plants have round leaves. It needs enough water and needs sun exposure.