Are you losing your precious hair gradually? Then read this article to get long hair in just natural ways. Just ditched those detergent-based hair products and try these natural remedies to get long luscious hair. keratin is formed which is a protein to your hair within the hair follicles. When new hair cell grows, the old ones just drive down from the roots.
Anciently, aging can cause hair loss but with times there exist various reasons for this. The causes are:
• Certain medications
• Hormonal issues
But in order to get quick and fruitful results, we always opt for chemical remedies, completely avoiding the consequences. But natural remedies work the best for hair issues as it possesses no side-effects and the results are fruitful. Fortunately, there exist certain natural remedies that work well for hair growth and you would definitely won't regret using them.
How to grow your hair naturally?
You must make some efforts to take good care of your hair. None likes freezy hair or hair with bad quality. There are certain techniques that one can follow to get healthy and glowing hair. they are:
- Trim frequently: If you won't get frequent trims then you'll get split ends that might ruin your strands and can block in growing hair. So, it may sound weird but getting trims to cut those split ends can provide you with longer and smoother strands.
- Do not switch products: It is always better to opt for only one good product. Switching various products can damage your hair.
- Oiling: I know sometimes oiling can be annoying and none like greasy hair but oil is an essential food for your hair. it keeps your scalp and strands moisturized and hydrated.
- Your diet matters: The food you eat also determines the quality of hair you'll get. Hence, you need to have the right food like food enriched in proteins, Vitamin A, vitamin C, and Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, etc, that will not only keep your health good but you'll get good quality hair.
- Don not shampoo regularly: Cleaning your strands daily could get your scalp drier and can ruin it. You can just wash it with normal water but using shampoo daily can really be harmful.
Continue reading this article to know about certain natural food for your hair or home remedies that will help in getting longer and better hair.
Natural tips for hair growth:
Massaging: Massaging really helps in rejuvenating and makes hair quality better. It makes your hair thick and reduces stress.
Aloe vera: Aloe vera acts as an effective conditioner to your hair and makes hair smooth. It prevents dandruff and blocks the growth of excess oil. It is great in treating hair loss.
Coconut oil: Coconut oils are doing wonders for hair for ages. It is quite helpful in providing smooth and shiny hair. It can provide you with long and luscious hair.
Fish oils: Omega fatty acids comprised of several proteins and nutrients that are the best food that your hair can have. Fish oils can improve your immune systems and helps in growing hair.
Onion juice: Even though it smells weird it could work magic for your hair. Researches have found out that onion juice is quite advantageous in growing hair. Just grind few onions and extract the juice from them and put it to the scalp. Then wash off with a gentle shampoo.
Lemon: Lemon is a great option to get long and better hair. Just cut some pieces and extract the juice and with cotton apply the juice on your overall scalp.