The Republic Day 2022 is on the way and people across India are ready to observe the National day of importance with great enthusiasm. This year India will be observing its 73rd Republic Day which falls on Wednesday 26 January.
The Republic day is celebrated every year marking the date on which the Indian constitution came into effect. India became a newly formed republic after the constitution of India was brought into effect on 26 January 1950 by replacing the government of India Act as the governing document of the country.
According to the covid protocols, around 24,000 people will be allowed for attending the parade of Republic Day 2022 parade that will be held in the National capital, Delhi. Among the 24, 000 a total of 19,000 are called on the invitation and all the rest will be general public allowed on purchasing tickets.
Every year on Republic Day the ceremony of national flag hoisting is organized in different parts of the country including government institutions, educational institutions and other sectors.
Wishes and Messages for Republic Day 2022:
• On this Republic Day, let's think about those who sacrificed their lives for the nation. Happy Republic Day!
• It is the day to recognize the rich past and heritage of India. Happy Republic Day!
• May India stands united and remains prosperous. Happy Republic Day!
• On this national day of significance, let's commit to the betterment of Indian society. Happy Republic Day!
• May the country's rich heritage be enriched and preserved well. Happy Republic Day!
• Happy Republic Day! No matter where we are today, India is the constant identity.
• With faith in our hearts and independence in our thoughts, let's salute the Nation. Happy Republic Day!
Quotes on 73rd Republic Day:
• Swami Vivekananda: "Let new India arise out of peasants' cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper."
• Albert Einstein: "Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labour in freedom."
• Bhagat Singh: "Bombs and pistols do not make revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas."
• Mahatma Gandhi: "You must be the change you want to see in the world."
• Rabindranath Tagore: "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."
• Bal Gangadhar Tilak: "Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it."
• Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel: "Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh or a Jat. He must remember that he is an Indian."
• BR Ambedkar: "Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men."
• George Bernard Shaw: "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it"
• Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: "One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives."
Slogans for Republic Day 2022:
• Jai Hind
• Jai Jawan Jai Kisan
• Save the children, save the nation.
• Give me blood and I shall give you freedom
• Empower women to empower the country.
• Freedom is my birthright and I shall have it
• One religion, one caste, and one God for mankind
• Freedom is not freedom until it gives equal rights to all.
• Tiranga, which we unfurl on Republic Day, indicates our freedom.
• Opportunity is not an opportunity until it gives equivalent rights to all.