Further, as per Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma's direction CID Assam to investigate the matter.
- Photographer Who Was Seen Attacking Injured Man During Eviction Drive Arrested
- Arrested Owner of Ferry Involved in Nimati Ghat Accident Granted Bail
- Violent Protests During Eviction Drive, Photographer Seen Brutally Attacking Protestor
- Boy Goes Missing After Leaving For Morning Walk In Nagaon, Found Hanging In An Under-Construction House
- Sikkim Talent to Star in Nepali Productions - Some Interesting Artists from Sikkim to Crossover in Nepal
- BJP To Contest From 4, UPPL In 1 Constituency In Assam's Bypoll
- Assam Prepares To Release New SOP Effective From October 1, Zero Restrictions To Be Imposed In National Parks
- Rhino Horn Burning Ceremony: PM Modi Says Commendable Effort by Team Assam
- 2 Died, Several Injured During Eviction Drive At Gorukhuti In Darrang
- West Bengal Police Recovers 25 Firearms In Asansol-Jharkhand Border
GUWAHATI: In the latest development to the Sipajhar incident, the cameraman who was seen attacking an injured man in a viral video has been arrested. Further, the cameraman has been identified as...
GUWAHATI: The owner of the ill-fated ferry in the Nimati Ghat accident has been granted bail by a Jorhat Court in Assam on September 23. Earlier, on September 13 Dibrugarh Police arrested the owner o...