As many as 520 land brokers had been arrested on Monday night. The arrests have been made in a bid to make all government offices and other institutions of the state free from brokers.
- Hailakandi Police Re-Arrested Both Land Brokers Freed By Algapur MLA
- Kaziranga National Park Opens from October 1 to Tourists and Visitors
- Mob Punishes Couple For Eloping By Making Them Dance With Tyres Around Their Necks in MP
- Assam's 1st Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugurated in Guwahati
- Muslim man's rendition Of Iconic Mahabharat Title Song Goes Viral
- Cattle Smuggler Killed, BSF Jawan Injured In Gunfight Along Indo-Bangladesh Border In Assam
- Man Commits Suicide After Killing Wife, 6-Month-Old Baby Rescued in Meghalaya
- West Bengal: Three Members Of A Family Get Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Charge Phone In A Waterlogged Home
- PM Modi Departs For Three-day US Visit
- Manipur Ranks 3rd Among Small States In State Food Safety Index 2021
GUWAHATI: Electronic vehicles are considered to be more sustainable than oil-driven cars. With an aim to reduce pollution in Guwahati and promote eco-friendly means of travel, Union Minister of St...
STAFF REPORTERGUWAHATI: The Crew Training Centre of the Inland Water Transport (IWT) Department, Assam was set up in the year 1968 to impart deck and engine training to candidates. It is the only crew ...