Senior citizens of Mother Old Age Home in Guwahati have shifted to Pramod Talukdar Memorial Trust due to the ongoing feud between the two founder members of the Shelter Home.
- Senior Citizens of Old Age Home in Distress due to Feud between Co-Founders
- Man Receives PARLE-G Biscuits instead of Actual Online Order, Brews Tea instead of Complaining
- ACS Officer Rahul Chandra Das will be the New Managing Director of ASTC
- Assam Govt to Ensure Vaccination Status of Frontline Workers Before Releasing Salary
- Parts of Nagaon District in Assam Likely to Go Under Lockdown
- Parts of Sonitpur District in Assam Likely to Go Under Lockdown
- Parts of Tinsukia District in Assam Likely to Go Under Lockdown
- Jorhat District in Assam Under Total Lockdown
- Earthquake Update: Frequent Tremors Felt Across Northeast
- Fake Claim Alert: Woman Lies about Birthing 10 Babies, Admitted to Psychiatric Ward
GUWAHATI:The elderly folks staying at the shelter home in Guwahati have chosen to go to Pramod Talukdar Memorial Trust under Monalisa Society in the Beltola region due to the ongoing feud between the t...
In another funny case of mismatched online delivery, a man receives a pack of PARLE-G instead of the item he ordered. Little did Vikram Buragohain know that when he ordered a 'remote-controlled...