BJP MP Queen Oja immediately called the officials of GMC and directed the GMC to immediately clean the garbage and drains of the locality.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Meghalaya Assembly's Newly Constructed Dome Collapses
- SIT To Be Formed To Investigate Batadrava Violence, Says GP Singh
- Assam Floods: IAF Deploys Transport Aircraft & Choppers To Rescue People In State
- Culture Minister Denies Reports of Conducting Excavation At Qutub Minar
- Uttrakhand: 55-Year-Old Man Files Police Complaint Alleging His Wife of Marrying Her Son
- Assam Man Nabbed For Offering Prayers On Tricolor At IGI Airport
- Assam DGP Warns Stringent Actions Against Those Involved In Batadrava Police Station Attack
- Assam: Houses of Batadrava Police Station Attackers Demolished
- Centre Alerts NCDC, ICMR On Monkeypox: Reports
- Assam: Angry Mob Assault On-Duty Policemen, Set Ablaze Batadrava Police Station