Sources claim that Bora was detained after he accepted 4,000 rupees from the complainant to release his security deposit.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Nagaland Will Weaken If Further Divided: CM Neiphiu Rio On ENPO’s Demand
- On Assamese-Bangla Paired Gamosa, Bimal Borah Provides Clarification
- Assam: 140 Varieties of Tomatoes, 80 Varieties of Chilies Cultivated in Pabhoi
- 43 Year Old Assam Man Murdered In Hyderabad
- Gauhati HC Orders Forest Dept to File Report on Amchang Wildlife Sanctuary’s Border Issue
- Ministers, Officials Meet on Border Disputes between Assam and Arunachal Pradesh
- Air India Pilots De-Rostered After Reports Emerge Of Mid-Air Collision Averted In Nepal
- 2 NSCN (Khaplang) Rebels Escape From Khonsa Jail, Constable Killed
- Opposition MPs In Black, Protest Adani Issue, Rahul's Disqualification
- Dalai Lama Names 8-Year-Old Child for 3rd Top Position of Tibetian Buddhism
- Directorate of Social Welfare Meghalaya Recruitment 2023- Programme Manager Vacancy, Job Opening
- DSJ Shillong Recruitment 2023- Grade-IV & Grade-III Vacancy, Job Opening
- Meghalayan Age Limited Recruitment 2023- Accountant Vacancy, Job Opening
- DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2023- Manager & LT Vacancy, Job Opening