More than 2,000 teachers and staff have been appointed so far since the Mizo National Front (MNF) came to power in December 2018.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Assam To Witness Scattered Rain For Next Few Days
- Meghalaya: BJP Demands CM Conrad's Resignation Over His Alleged Involvement In Corruption
- Assam: GM of Industries & Commerce Centre Arrested On Charges Of Bribery
- Pop Singer Justin Bieber Is All Set To Perform In Delhi On Oct 18
- Assam Floods: All Arrangements Made To Protect Animals, Says Assam Forest Minister
- Assam Flood Disaster Improving Yet Affected Ones Stay Worried of Monsoon Season
- Senior Citizens Won't Get Concession On Train Fare As Ticket Booking Rule Set To Change
- Punjab Health Minister Sacked From Cabinet, Arrested On Corruption Charges
- Assam Police Seizes 444 Bags Of Urea Fertilizer From Kamrup District
- Assam HSLC Results: AASU Urges Board to Declare Results in June First Week