During the NDA floor leaders' meeting ,Agatha Sangma, a NPP MP from Tura and a former Union minister, urged the repeal of the Citizens' Amendment Act (CAA) 2019.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Assam CM Announces 'Assam Baibhav' Award To Industrialist Ratan Tata
- "Wrong Conception" Woman Files Case on Mother's Doctor for Allowing Her to be Born,Wins Million
- Marakkar Movie Review: Mohanlal Starrer Earns 100 Crores in Advance Ticket Bookings
- New Road Regulations for New Year's Eve- Speed Limit 60 Km/Hr For Two Wheelers
- Guwahati Girl Wins Rs 50 Lakh At Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Season 13
- YRF Entertainment's First OTT Series 'The Railway Men' Based on Bhopal Gas Tragedy
- Indian Railways To Offer Disposable Blanket-Pillow Kit In Trains: Here's All You Need To Know
- Cyclone Jawad to Impact Andhra Pradesh and Odisha on December 4: IMD
- 37 Years of the Unforgettable Tragedy of Bhopal Gas Leak
- APDCL Employee Electrocuted While Repairing Transformer In Kaziranga