The festival of love is on and can you feel the sense of love in the air? Well, if not then just have a look at how the B-town celebrities are celebrating their Valentine's Day. On this romantic occasion, even the Bollywood couples couldn't resist themselves to express love and show their sweet romantic gestures to their close ones. So, let's have a look at how their day of love is going?
Check out how B-town celebrities are celebrating their Valentine's Day:
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan posted two adorable pictures on her Instagram profile, one with her husband, Saif Ali Khan, and the other post is of her cute little child, Taimur Ali Khan.
In her first post, she shared a throwback picture with Saif with a caption, " I have loved you despite this moustache... my forever Valentine ❤️❤️🤩🤩 #HappyValentinesDay"
And in her second post, she shared an adorable picture of her son, Taimur Ali Khan with a sweet caption addressing him as her 'heartbeat' saying, " Not because you pout like me... but you are my eternal Valentine, my heartbeat ❤️❤️"
2. Rajkummar Rao also shared a cute picture with a wide smile along with his long-term girlfriend Patralekhaa with the caption, " Happy Valentine's Day my love @patralekhaa. My life would not be complete without you. Thank you for completing me. Thank you for always pushing me to do better. Thank you for always making me laugh like crazy ❤️ मेरे हिस्से की सारी ख़ुशियाँ भी तुम्हें मिल जाएँ। #SpreadLove"
3. Neha Kakkar's husband Rohanpreet Singh gave her the best gift ever in this valentine's by getting tattooed in his hand, inked 'Nehu's man'. She was quite overwhelmed by this present and shared a few pictures with her husband featuring the tattoo in his hand with a sweet caption saying, " My Valentine gave me the Best Gift Ever!!!! Itnaaaa Pyaar Baby??? 🤴🏻😍😍🥺🙌🏼♥️🙏🏼 I asked him baby Pain hua hoga? He replied: Not at all, I kept singing Your Songs Nehu Babu 🥰 @rohanpreetsingh Yes You're #NehusMan and I'm Yours Now and Forever!!!! 🥺🙏🏼 🙌🏼 Love You The Most Babyyyy!!!! ♥️
Happy Valentines Day Dear #NeHearts ♥️🤗
4. Shilpa Shetty Kundra also shared a video clip with all the throwback pictures with her husband Raj Kundra on this special day with a sweet caption, " Main toh tere rang mein dhal chuki hoon...Bas teri ban chuki hoon... Mera mujhme kuch nahin... Sab tera, sab tera...💝🥰🧿 From THEN to Now... May the smiles NEVER change ❤️ I love you MY #Cookie, @rajkundra9... You are and will be my Valentine every day... but will wish you today. Happy Valentine's Day!🥰🤗❤️🧿😘🥰"
5. Ritesh Deshmukh made an adorable video with his wife Genelia Deshmukh while enacting on Kumar Sanu's song 'Tumhein apna banane ki kasam khai hain'. He captioned the video as, " Anuradha Paudwal, Kumar Sanu•Tumhein Apna Banane Ki Kasam Khai Hai".
6. Legendary actor and dancer, Madhuri Dixit posted a cute video clip with her husband Dr. Nene with the song 'Kiss from a rose' playing as background music. She captioned the post as, " Celebrate love every day ❤️ Happy #ValentinesDay"
7. Anushka Sharma also posted an amazing picture with her husband Virat Kohli, smiling at each other. She captioned the post as, " Not too big on this day in particular but today seemed like the quintessential day for posting posed sunset photos 🤪😆 My valentine every day forever and beyond ❤️
Also watch: Tussle Over the Post of Principal, Moran College