The CISF officials said that four packets of yellow metal paste weighing about 909.68 grams were recovered inside the rectal cavity of a passenger.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- AMTRON Signs Tripartite MoU for Establishing Strategic Cyber Intelligence Centre at Tech City in Guwahati
- RBI Imposes ₹ 1 Crore Penalty On State Bank Of India (SBI)
- Meghalaya Government Starts Drone Service to Deliver Medicines in Remote Areas
- Assam Opp Parties Oppose Cabinet's Decision on Withdrawal of Language Paper From APSC
- From The Great Train Heist To the Stolen Mona Lisa: Top 10 Robbery List
- Married Woman Elopes With Father of Five In Nagaon's Juria
- IIT Guwahati Registers Highest Pre-Placement Offers for Students This Year
- Assam: First PhD Holder From Deori Community Dr Ram Prasad Deori Dies At 93
- Thanksgiving Day 2021: Significance, Wishes, Messages, Celebration and All You Need to Know
- Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC) Conducts Trade License Inspection Drive in Guwahati