The state administration of Manipur has come up with the plan to provide international flights from Imphal to Mandalay in Myanmar and Bangkok in Thailand under UDAAN scheme.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- IITG Working on a Digitalised Map of Heritage Sites of Assam
- Bomb Blast Leaves 28 Dead and More Than 150 Injured in Pakistan
- Assam: Rang Ghar To Get A Spot In World Tourist Map, Says CM
- 6TH CSOIA Premier League Badminton Tournament Comes to an End
- Assam: Autorickshaw Rams Into Parked Truck, One Dies
- Dibrugarh Scheduled Aircraft Vistara Makes Emergency Landing in Kolkata after Crew Member Succumbed to Sickness
- Dibrugarh Gears Up to Host Assam Cabinet Meeting
- Assam: Ola-Uber Services To Be Paused From 1st Feb
- Assam's media person departed in road accident catastrophe in Lakhimpur
- Assam: Three Nabbed For Conducting Child Marriage In Nagaon